Yin Yang Flow
Fridays – 9.30am
Benefits of Yin Yang Flow
- Yin yoga is a complementary practice with other yang styles of movement such as vinyasa yoga, running, weight lifting, cycling, swimming.
- Yin Yang Flow will include both the invigorating yang style of yoga as well as the meditative stillness that yin yoga brings.
- Yin Yang Flow will help to release tension, gently and safely, in areas such as hips, pelvis, back, neck and shoulders as well as building on strength, stamina and endurance.
- Yin Yang Flow will bring a balance of warmth and coolness, movement and stillness so that we can understand the importance of both for our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Yin yoga gives us space and time to dive a little deeper into our body and mind and grow our meditation practice while the yang style of movement will help us to connect to breath, sensation and freedom within the body and mind.
- Every class allows us to hold a safe and loving space for ourselves. We start to witness our own unique experience, observe how we react in challenging situations and become more aware of ourselves and our body.