- Yin yoga is a complementary practice with other yang styles of movement such as vinyasa yoga, running, weight lifting, cycling, swimming.
- Yin yoga helps to release tension, gently and safely, in areas such as hips, pelvis, back, neck and shoulders.
- Yin yoga promotes tissue strength, hydration, joint mobility and flexibility
- Yin yoga helps us to slow down and learn the importance of stillness for our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Yin yoga cultivates a feeling of connection to the truth and helps us to accept every moment and experience just as it is.
- Yin yoga gives us space and time to dive a little deeper into our body and mind and grow your meditation practice.
- Yin yoga allows us to hold a safe and loving space for ourselves. We start to witness our own unique experience, observe how we react in challenging situations and become more aware of ourselves and our body.